Your Ad Can Be Here

Monday, January 27, 2020

Only a mentally sick person will marry 46-year-old American woman


Some Nigerian guys really deserve to take this pills on daily basis

Wonder shall never end. I was shocked after coming across THIS POST on social media. A typical Hausa guy planning to marry 46-year-old American woman. No wonder English man says "one man food is another man poison". I know some of you reading this post will be surprised why I brought this topic on board today.

Honestly speaking, you may not feel what I'm feeling right now. Besides so many beautiful ladies in Nigeria, northern Nigeria to be precise, this young guy fly-off to America just to marry one old woman for no genuinely reasons. Is this guy really normal???.... I believe he must be on a temple run with his village people.

And guess what???...this boy will finally and jejely scam the American old woman. I have told you this today and I'm very sure that the story will repeat itself soonest. He will surely run with his three legs. Body no be fire wood but who no like better food.

How can you compare ice fish with local dry fish. It can't be possible. I thought I have seen it all but this guy slow my high aswear.

Ontop gossiping your opinion matters OoO..If you were in his shoes will you marry a 46-year-old woman at your age?

Will you marry her for love sake or for money sake?

Make I hear you lie today. Share your thoughts in a comment section below. Thank you!

RECENT POST: This niggor (Devido) congratulating Burna Boy in advance for 2020 grammy awards

INFORM FRIENDS AS YOU GET INFORMED BY NBG
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments:

...And so you can leave without commenting on NBG??..Deris God ooo!!!